Video Proof: SCAM HANDICAPPERS caused Germany to lose WW II

Search

Tokens
Video Proof: SCAM HANDICAPPERS caused Germany to lose WW II

This YouTube video shows the importance of having one's handicapping record verified by an independent thrid-party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3uOSCkyl54

I have been doing quite well in NHL Ice Hockey

I am just below "break even" 52% winners (-6.0 units) in North American Football

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY PROFILE AT Tipstrr.com
https://tipstrr.com/tipster/enchiladamonroe

One can ACCESS and ISOLATE my NHL Ice Hockey Verified Record by going to my User Profile hyperlink I just provided and then...

..clicking on the RESULTS tab which will take one to a screen...

..where a RESULTS SUMMARY box stares one right in the face in the center of the screen...

By clicking the drop-down menu under the SPORT label and choosing ICE HOCKEY from the available choices my VERIFIED NHL Ice Hockey record will materialize and you will see that...

My verified record for NHL Ice Hockey is
25.09% ROI

over a period of 64 tips

at a win rate of 61%

at average odds of +106 North American Moneyline Odds/ 2.06 European Decimal Odds

If allowed by this site's administrator, I will now provide for FREE one of the actual 3 tips that I have provided to my subscribers.

FREE NHL ICE HOCKEY TIP

Minnesota Wild -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc OT to defeat the Calgary Flames
THE BEST ODDS AVAILABLE
Pinnacle has this bet going off at better odds of -110 moneyline odds/1.91 decimal odds

SBObet has this going off at the best odds of -103 moneyline odds/1.97 decimal odds

I’ll have Tipstrr grade this at the POOREST of the 3 available odds which is 188bet at -112 moneyline odds/1.89 decimal odds since if I’m truly a goose that lays golden eggs then I should have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with Tipstrr grading my picks at the POORER END of representative odds, correct?

..and it would be uncivilized of me NOT to tell you where I found the BETTER ODDS while I myself was shopping for the POORER ODDS, correct?

TODAY’S ANALYSIS
We have some very powerful trends working in our favor here.

1.Calgary does not play well on the road against quality NHL opposition.

2.Minnesota plays well at home against poorer-quality NHL opposition.

3. Calgary has not played well at Minnesota in recent play nor have they played well against them at Calgary either.

LAST 5 MATCHES
Calgary has lost 5 straight and 7 of the last 8 and their defense has been just awful.

Calgary was installed as the favorite in one of those games at home against Dallas and they lost.

Calgary’s power-play performance is terrible and their penalty-kill unit is not much better.

Minnesota has been on the road for 4 of their last 5 games and their offense has shown signs of life but they lost 3 of those 5 even though they played good defense. 8 of their last 10 games have been on the road… they had a good practice yesterday and they’re in much better shape injury-wise than Calgary.

Minnesota -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc OT is the play.

NOTE: Asian Handicap Inc Overtime is called ATS Pointspread in North American Football, the Run Line in MLB Baseball and the Puck Line in NHL Hockey

Few, if any.books serving North America offer the -0.5 goals alternative puck line

5 Dimes and Heritage both offer -1.0 goals as an alternative puck line to the standard -1.5 goals

One can MANUALLY manufacture an IMPERFECT approximation of the -0.5 goal Asian Handicap Inc Overtime by splitting one's wager between the MONEYLINE and the -1.0 goal puck line.

A good safe split is to bet 3/5ths of one's wager on the moneyline and 2/5ths of one's wager on the -1.0 goal puck line.''

Or one can wager 2/5ths on the moneyline and 3/5ths on the -1.0 goals line if one wants to sacrifice a bit of safety for a slightly larger return.

It's up to you BUT EITHER WAY one gets a CLOSE yet IMPERFECT APPROXIMATION to the -0.5 alternative puck line offered by Pinnacle, SBObet and 188bet.

Again, because of ties or draws this is an IMPERFECT approximation but it is immaterial if I keep killing it with the win rate I am hitting at.

Open an account at GT Bets with Bitcoin and you can dedicate that account to following me with online bets as low as $1.00 and free Bitcoin withdrawals.

GT Bets has great bonuses and oodles and oodles of simply wonderful promotions.

I have an account at WagerWeb and have had it for years. It is an established book with great customer service

You can subscribe to my service for for $2.23 US per day which is $68.00 per month.

I have been averaging 2.57 NHL Ice Hockey tips per day so that is costing you $0.87 US per tip... literally, pennies per day

One play per day will be posted here for FREE each day if the site's admin allows so you would actually be paying MORE than $0.87 for the remaining 1.57 tips per day

You can open up an account at GT Bets for $35 and use a credit or debit card... doesn't get much simpler than that.

For about $100 ($35 for an account at GT Bets and $68 at Tipstrr for my subscription) you can get in on the ground floor and if this sustains itself at even 12% ROI moving forward and you 50% Kelly bet .. you'll kill the books and be out the door before they even knew what hit them.

Some of you guys pay $12 to $25 for newsletters EACH WEEK like The Gold Sheet and Pointwise that barely hit 54%...

..and some of you guys GLADLY pay upwards of $15 per tip to $50 per tip guys who you later make fun of and call "fade material"

Hey... you ain't going to get really burned here with me and if I hit at 54% at -110 moneyline odds/1.91 decimal odds then you're still up and you can decide between me and The Gold Sheet.

I'll admit it... I'm no established pro like the big shots like Jim Feist, Wayne Root or Brandon Lang but I'm hitting at a good clip and at $50 per tip you have to bet at least $500 to make a profit with those 3 other guys

You're not going to get burned at $103 US... literally

Give me a try... if your faith in my ability to continue and sustain is rewarded then you make "big profits" like the WW II Chancellor wanted the German High Command to find him in the above YouTube video.

You could end up looking like a genius.

Give me a try

at the VERY LEAST open up the GT Bets account at $35 and follow the FREE TIP I provide here each day.

I want to be your handicapper... I have been killing it in NHL Ice Hockey so that is why I went to a VERIFICATION SITE when I decided to start selling my picks AND I CONTINUED to keep killing it once I started posting...

It's the SIMPLEST THING IN THE WORLD to have one's picks MONITORED and VERIFIED by an independent third party...

..there is NO REASON to ask for one's mony otherwise and I'll wager that somewhere around only 50% of the people attempting to get your money have their tips verified independently.

Low Financial burn of $103 ($35 GT Bets account startup/$68 Tipstrr subscription)... verified by an independent third party... hitting at a verified great rate with a believable story about my winning % which caused me to start posting picks at a third-party verification site in the first place.

You come here to this subforum HOPEFULLY looking to find something like this, correct?

Then AT LEST try the $35 GT Bets option and use that GT Bets account to follow my 1 free tip per day for 60 days.

I want to be your handicapper in NHL Ice Hockey

Tokens
Good day everyone,

The FREE TIP in NHL Ice Hockey that I posted for everyone LOST and of the 3 tips that I posted only 1 of them won (Buffalo lost to St. Louis)

I won 1 wager at +8.0 units and lost two wagers for 10 units each so I was down 12 units for the day

My updated Tipstrr-Verified Results are as follows:

22.18 % ROI

over a period of 67 tips

at a win rate of 60%

at average odds of +106 North American Moneyline Odds/ 2.06 European Decimal Odds

Normally, I WOULD NOT post if I had no Bonus Play + analysis to provide but:
1. I wanted to update a LOSING DAY immediately and...

2 ... if both "time" and "circumstance" come together in our favor and I keep killing it in terms of win% at close to underog money odds...

...I'd hope that people would ACTIVELY COME HERE to this thread looking for my Bonus Play ...

So if I had NO PLAY FOR THE DAY then people could check this thread only once that day and be immediately advised that i found nothing to wager on for the day.

I will of course genuflect before this site's Admin and follow his/her instructions ... if that individual wishes me to update ONLY on days where a FREE TIP is included then I will of course do as I am told.

TODAY'S FREE PICK
There are only two games being played tonight in NHL Ice Hockey.

I do not have a tip to hand out either FREE or PAID

If, in the future, I only have ONE tip for the day that will be provided for FREE also

Please check back tomorrow

INVESTMENT NOTE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?
It does not matter whether one's investment broker works in diamonds, stocks, bonds, precious metals, commodities or sports handicapping.

The name of the game is always achieving a NEW all-time high in profits which exceeds the previous all-time high.

No investment vehicle that I know of produces a new all-time high each day other than a simple-interest savings account at a bank.

One must however produce a new all-time high in the long run...the consideration then boils down to "brokerage fees" and in this case the costs of purchasing tips.

I truly believe that my NHL Ice Hockey tips will exceed the ROI of any other investment vehicle and that my service remains affordable in relative terms to:
winning %,
average odds,
number of tips,
ROI and ...
...overall profitability ...

...over any discrete span of time arbitralily chosen by the visitor to this thread within this subforum

Otherwise, one is moving in the wrong direction.
I want to be your handicapper in NHL Ice Hockey

Once more,have a good day everyone

Tokens
Hello everyone and happy hockey watching to all,

I did not hand out a FREE TIP yesterday so my verified record at third-party confirmation site, Tipstrr.com remains:

22.18 % ROI

over a period of 67 tips

at a win rate of 60%

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY PROFILE AT Tipstrr.com

One can ACCESS and ISOLATE my NHL Ice Hockey Verified Record by going to my User Profile hyperlink I just provided and then...

..clicking on the RESULTS tab which will take one to a screen...

..where a RESULTS SUMMARY box stares one right in the face in the center of the screen...

By clicking the drop-down menu under the SPORT label and choosing ICE HOCKEY from the available choices my VERIFIED NHL Ice Hockey record will materialize and you will see that...

THE BEST ODDS AVAILABLE

Only Pinnacle and 188bet are offering lines on this Tampa -0.5 goals Asian Handicap inc Overtime (North American bettors should view the instruction set provided above to MANUALLY MANUFACTURE a "close" but "slightly imperfect" approximatiom of this -0.5 goals Asian Handicap inc Overtime alternative puck-line variant)

188 bet has this going off at THE BEST ODDS of +125 moneyline odds/2.25 decimal odds

Pinnacle has this going off at the POORER ODDS of +122 moneyline odds/2.22 decimal odds

I’ll have Tipstrr grade this at the POORER of the 2 available odds which is Pinnacle at +122 moneyline odds/2.22 decimal odds since if I’m truly a goose that lays golden eggs then I should have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with Tipstrr grading my picks at the POORER END of representative odds, correct?

..and it would be uncivilized of me NOT to tell you where I found the BETTER ODDS while I myself was shopping for the POORER ODDS, correct?

TODAY’S ANALYSIS
TREND ANALYSIS

The injury situation with both NHL squads is so bad one can just jettison all the trends out the window

LAST 5 MATCHES
Buffalo has lost 5 straight and 6 of the last 7…. The bookie had them installed as favorites in two of those losses they did okay on the penalty kill and the power play but scored only 1 goal and both matches went to OT where they lost.

The Sabres lost to a good Boston team but they also lost to an average Ottawa team and a talented, rookie-laden but woefully underperforming Toronto team and now they took a defensive pasting in a 1-4 loss to a struggling St. Louis team last time out

Buffalo showed great discipline with only 1 penalty against St. Louis (which they failed to kill) and performed well at New Jersey the previous game by keeping the puck out of their own end of the ice and pressuring the Devils in a game where they played well enough to win for stretches at a time before the roof caved in.

They’re just too banged up injury-wise

Tampa is not nearly in as bad a shape in terms of injuries and they played without Captain Steven Stamkos for long stretches last season and did okay. Lightning are also getting contributions from all elements of their game and have a tiny bit better team speed than both St. Louis and New Jersey

Tampa -0.5 goals Asian Handicap inc Overtime is the play

Tokens
Good day everyone,

The good thing about third-party verification of one’s won/loss record is that losing plays just don’t simply “vanish” as the angry WW II Chancellor screams at the top elements of the German High Command in the aforeseen YouTube video.

Yesterday, the FREE TIP handed out here in this subforum won but the 3 remaining selections I provided to paid subscribers all lost for a NET LOSS of -27.8 units

In TWO DAYS of posting tips in this subforum, my performance is now a net loss of 39.8 units on 10-unit wagers

My NHL Ice Hockey “Results Summary” now stands at:
… an 18.42% ROI
… over a span of 71 picks
… at a win rate of 58%
… at average odds of +109 moneyline/ 2.09 decimal

TODAY’S FREE NHL ICE HOCKEY PICK
Washington Capitals -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc Overtime to defeat the Detroit Red Wings

THE BEST ODDS
Of the 3 online betting shoppes offering this wager from Tipstrr’s odds provider:
Pinnacle has the BEST ODDS at -123 moneyline/ 1.81 decimal.

SBObet trails closely with SLIGHTLY POORER ODDS at -125 moneyline/ 1.80 decimal

188bet lags behind with the POOREST ODDS of -127 moneyline/ 1.79 decimal

As always, I have Tipstrr grade my tips at the POORER END of representative odds which IN THIS CASE would be 188bet’s -127 North American Moneyline Odds / 1.79 European Decimal Odds since if I’m truly a goose that lays golden eggs then I should have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with Tipstrr grading my picks at the POORER ODDS, correct?

TREND ANALYSIS
Red Wings do not play well on the road against quality NHL opposition

Capitals play well against poorer quality NHL opposition and play well at home

LAST 5 GAMES
Detroit’s penalty-killing as not been all that good and they have not gotten quite enough shots on goal.

They have lost 3 of the last 5 and were installed as favorites by the bookie in 3 of those matches losing to Edmonton and Tampa and winning against Vancouver. In those 5 games they were shut out once and scored only 1 goal once but got decent production in the other 3 matches by scoring 3 goals (1 of those 3 occurring in a shootout situation).

Red Wings have lost 3rd-line forward Darren Helm to a shoulder injury and a host of other injuries to 3rd- and 4th-line players.

Washington got good balanced scoring against Pittsburgh which brought them out of a funk of 3 of their prior 4 games which followed a 5-game spurt where they scored 3 or more goals.

Washington is in good shape injury-wise

Red Wings and Capitals have played a similarly-tough slate of NHL opponents with Washington demonstrating clear mastery over the Red Wings on both offense and defense against that level of NHL opposition.

Once again, Washington Capitals -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc Overtime is the tip/play for today.

Have a good day everyone

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]Happy Hockey Day everyone,

Yesterday, the FREE TIP handed out here in this subforum on the Detroit/Washington won at odds of -127 moneyline/1.79 decimal for a win of 7.9 unitsand also...

...what I gave to paid subscribers in addition was what I like to call a ONE-TEAM TEASER O/U TOTAL on the NY Ranger /Columbus Blue Jackets match bought down to OVER 4.5 goals @ -303 moneyline/1.32 decimal also won squeaking by with 8:25 gone in the third period before an open-net goal with one second left rendered a 4-2 Blue Jackets victory for a win of 3.2 units ...

... and a total of an 11.1 unit win for yesterda

In THREE DAYS of posting tips in this subforum, my performance is now a net loss of 28.6 units on 10-unit wagers

… an 19.44% ROI
… over a span of 73 picks
… at a win rate of 59%
… at average odds of +108 moneyline/ 2.08 decimal

My NHL Ice Hockey results record can be verified by gong to my user profile at Tipstrr.com

Montreal Canadiens -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc Overtime @ +102 North American Moneyline odds/ 2.02 European Decimal odds

THE BEST ODDS
Of the 3 online betting shoppes offering this wager from Tipstrr’s odds provider:
Pinnacle has the BEST ODDS at +110 moneyline/ 2.10 decimal.

188bet trail closely with SLIGHTLY POORER ODDS at +105 moneyline/2.05 decimal

SBObet has the POOREST ODDS at +102 moneyline/2.02 decimal

As always, I have Tipstrr grade my tips at the POORER END of representative odds which IN THIS CASE would be SBObet’s +10 moneyline/ 2.02 decimal since if I’m truly a goose that lays golden eggs then I should have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with Tipstrr grading my picks at the POORER ODDS, correct?

TREND ANALYSIS
Maple Leafs have not played well on the road against quality NHL opposition and in recent play have suffered a letdown of sorts after an offensive outburst the prior game.

Canadiens play well at home against poorer-quality NHL opposition and in recent play have rebounded quite well after a poor offensive showing their prior match.

Canadiens also play well against their fellow Atlantic Division opponents in recent play.

LAST 5 GAMES
Despite having both a decent power-play and penaly-kill unit the Maple Leafs have one of the worst defensive units in the NHL and have generated those stats against an average-quality slate of NHL opponents.

They showed some improvement in that regard against Florida and Nashville their last two games but in the three games preceding they got shelled for 4 goals at Pittsburgh, 3 goals at home against a good Philadelphia offense and 7 goals at home the prior game against a weak LA Kings offense. Leafs power play unit has underperformed their last 5 games.

Montreal is balanced on both offense and defense with elite NHL units and they have a good power play and average penalty-kill ability and have generated those stats against an average-qulaity slate of NHL opponents.

Their penalty-kill and power-play units have both performed well in the last 5 games and their offensive production the last 7 games has been solid.

Again, Montreal Canadiens -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc Overtime @ +102 North American Moneyline odds/ 2.02 European Decimal odds is today's Bonus Play.

Have a good day everyone

[/FONT]

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]THE LIMITATIONS OF THE "KELLY CRITERION" and a sensible use for its employment in one's wagering scheme.

Every Bettor's Santa Claus wish would be to see a slightly-weighted, UNFAIR COIN in one's stocking hanging on the fireplace mantel Christmas morning ...

..an UNFAIR weighted COIN which 53.31% of the time would land on "heads" one could bet into with each flip against the bookie's 11/10 for a constant, consistent 2.00% edge over the house at 11/10 vigorish.

What a wonderful world it would truly be to have THAT level of CERTITUDE in the weight of the unfair coin to know that it without fail land heads 53.1% of the time in the long run.

One could 100% Kelly wager without the "volatility" of Kelly causing one to have an upset stomach.

... for indeed, even with a CERTAIN 2.00% edge on every flip of the coin there would be a 1-in-5 chance after 2000 flips that one would be at the "break even" level or even "slightly in the red"

Sobering thought, is it not?

Even after 2,000 plays/wagers on FOOTBALL or BASKETBALL with an overall positive ROI, .. ...
if indeed one has been FORTUNATE ENOUGH to be "in the black" and financially profitable after 2,000 plays in the first place.... one cannot be sure whether one's paid Tipster or paid Handicapper is "good/proficient" or just "lucky."

Your Handicapper nor stock broker nor commodities broker (many who employ the Kelly Criterion themselves) NEVER EVER will be possessed of the CERTAINTY of that slightly-weighted UNFAIR COIN and yet even in that idealized world one can be only 80% certain that one will be "break even" or financially ahead of the game after 2,000 flips of the coin
Food for thought...

THE SENSIBLE USE OF THE "KELLY CRITERION"
No one except me talks about this... the "Optimal Betting" Kelly Curve is an inverted parabola for those who have had analytical geometry in school. The "apex" or "Tangent Point" of that parabola would be at it's paek when one bet 2.00% on every flip of the coin.

If one bet 2.2% on every flip of the coin they would lose "profitability" and risk what statisticians call "bankroll ruin."

How much "profitability" would be lost, you ask?

Simple... draw a straight line "secant" through that curve and it will cross through the 1.8% mark on the "underbetting" side of the curve.

The difference is is that at anything "less than or equal to" 99.999% Kelly, there is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK of "bankroll ruin"

So one gains NOTHING by "chasing losses" and only risks "ruin"

That is the USEFUL Kelly information that you need to know.

"NUTS n' BOLTS" TOOLKIT which assists you in putting the "useable" portion of the Kelly Criterion to work for you.

1.Do not overbet.

One would hope to be AT LEAST working to a 2.00% edge or you may as well quitting and go out and start up a business making widgets.... so a 2.00% wager per play gives you or your tipster the opportunity to deal with the high-n'-low swings attendant to any market based investment portfolio (stock, bonds, diamonds, commodities, sports wagering)

2. Have an account at every reduced-juice outlet and shop for the best lines... eventually one hopes to be either forced to move to a country where Pinnacle accepts clients (I'm told that Gibraltar is lovely this time of year) or be forced into one of the full-juice books.

3. Look for a tipster whose results graph always shows that he has hit successive all-time highs...its to be expected that there will be dips.

In that vein, I always have my tips graded by Tipstrr at the POOREST ODDS or the POORER END of representative odds. ..it ensures that the GRAPHS of my clients will always LOOK BETTER than my own RESULTS GRAPH.

For example...last night's Maple Leafs/ Canadiens game was graded at 2.02 when Pinnacle was posting 2.10 and it eventually closed at Pinny's 2.12.

I lost my other play so on a ten-unit bet, I only showed an appreciation of 0.2 units AS OPPOSED TO 1.0 units or 1.2 units.

If I can beat the bookie doing this every time then I may be working to a better than 2.00% edge over the long run.

My clients know that when they get a tip from me that they can go online and find AS GOOD or an EVEN BETTER set of odds

4. Inexpensive tipster pricing.. $29 to $75 per tip is way too much and is the equivalent of adding extra juice.

I want my prices to be affordable... I want you to be able to look at my results graphs and have confidence that they are the manifestation of something that truly does exist in the real world.

I want your bankroll to appreciate; it is my duty to see that that occurs

I want to be your NHL Ice Hockey Handicapper

Happy Hockey Day everyone,

Yesterday, the FREE TIP handed out here in this subforum on the Toronto/Montreal won at odds of +102 moneyline/2.02 decimal for a win of 10.2 units and also...

...what I gave to paid subscribers LOST on the Colorado Avalanche/Minnesoat Wild match LOST for -10.0 units

This is part of how I try to show my legitimacy (as much to myself as to all of you good folk in our valiant, life-long attempt at trying to beat the bookie's 11/10): Pinnacle ended up having this go off at 2.12 decimal odds when I last looked and 2.10 decimal when I posted.

I had Tipstrr grade this tip at the POOREST of the 3 odds available by Tipstrr's odds provider; to wit, 2.02 and on the two ten-unit wagers there was a small profit of 0.2 units

In FOUR DAYS of posting tips in this subforum, my performance is now a net loss of 28.4 units on 10-unit wagers

… an 18.95% ROI
… over a span of 75 picks
… at a win rate of 59%
… at average odds of +107 moneyline/ 2.07 decimal

My NHL Ice Hockey results record can be verified by gong to my user profile at Tipstrr.com

NY Rangers -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc Overtime @ -110 North American Moneyline Odds/ 1.91 European Decimal Odds at SBObet

THE BEST ODDS
188bet has the BEST ODDS at -106 moneyline/ 1.94 decimal.

1Pinnacle trails closely with SLIGHTLY POORER ODDS at -110 moneyline/1.91 decimal

SBObet has the POOREST ODDS at -111 moneyline/1.90 decimal

As always, I have Tipstrr grade my tips at the POORER END of representative odds which IN THIS CASE would be SBObet’s -111 moneyline/ 1.9 decimal since if I’m truly a goose that lays golden eggs then I should have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with Tipstrr grading my picks at the POORER ODDS, correct?

TREND ANALYSIS
Panthers in recent play have not played well in games subsequent to a win in their prior match.
Panthers historically have not played well on the road against quality NHL opposition.

NY Rangers have won well in recent play at home, in all games played overall and at home against struggling NHL opposition

LAST 5 GAMES
Except for a game in January of 2016, the NY Rangers have basically owned this series each time these two teams have met.

Florida won their first game this season as a big underdog at Montreal and won as decent-to-big sized favorites at Ottawa and at home against the NY Islanders.

They've gotten good scoring but have also given up a lot off goals and they are still having trouble converting on power-play opportunities. Panthers penalty-kill could be doing better also.

Rangers have losses at Vancouver and Columbus sandwiching 3 wins at Edmonton, Vancouver and Calgary. Their defense has been generally good and their offense was good also but that was a pretty weak slate of opponents they faced with the last 4 games on the road.

However, one can't choose their schedule and in the 5 games prior to that they faced mighty tough foes and scored 5 goals each in 4 games and 6 goals in the 5th to go along with stellar defense.
Again, today's play is NY Rangers -0.5 goals Asian Handicap Inc Overtime @ -111 North American Moneyline Odds/ 1.90 European Decimal Odds at SBObet

Have a good day everyone

[/FONT]

enchilada monroe Posts: 11Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 pmHas thanked: 0 timeBeen thanked: 0 time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surekhatech
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com